There are many good reasons for deciding to work with me. Of course, it's all up to you and your priorities:
- You make a point of presenting your company and your products in a professional manner.
- You invest time, care and money in developing your products and documents and want to safeguard these investments by commissioning a high-quality professional translation.
- You want to bring across the contents of your texts and the message behind them.
- You know from experience that a good translator is not always easy to find.
With all this in mind, I could be just the translator you're looking for. Here's why:
- I don't "just translate" your text, I also think it through idea by idea. If I come across any ambiguities, I clarify the issue with you. This makes sure the resulting translation is correct and allows you to optimise the source text too.
- I carefully research the correct terminology and incorporate any existing company-specific terminology on request.
- I give high priority to linguistic quality. That's why I review my translations until everything is just right.
- I think it goes without saying that you receive your translation by the agreed deadline. This in turn allows you to keep your own deadlines.
- I will become more and more familiar with your company-specific terminology and your products the longer I work with you. This gives me and my translations an edge over the others and ultimately benefits you and your customers.