What my customers say
International corporations, medium-sized companies or freelancers – many customers are already benefiting from my high quality standards, my experience and the initiative I show in my work.
Read for yourself:
- Your suggestions make it all really polished!
Proofreading of a colleague’s translations of customer communication
- This is a little ‘fan letter’ from the CMO in the US. Your passion and concern to get everything exactly right is wonderful and I/we feel very privileged to work with you!
CMO of a provider of marketing solutions. Among other things, I translated their new website when they relaunched their brand.
- And thank you again for putting so much great brain power into our projects.
Localization for a large US company with an international presence: web interface, help texts, apps, advertising material
- Thank you very much for your great support and the superb quality of your translation. Your thoughts with regard to [example name that had to be adapted in the translation] are very good, and we will no doubt be following your suggestions. (…) thank you for showing so much initiative. I appreciate it very much.
Translation of training materials for a leading German manufacturer of automation technology
- Merci encore pour votre excellent travail !
For an agency, text check of German case studies after a change of layout
- All of our German speakers have been impressed by your translation! Thank you very much for your excellent work!
Translation and DTP of the extensive catalogue of a manufacturer of components for building automation in a team with various colleagues
- As usual I can’t find any mistakes. Sorry about that :-) You are now officially a saint and will rise to Mount Olympus at the feet of St. Jerome.
Remark from a colleague who regularly proofreads my translations for a certain customer. St. Jerome is the patron saint of translators.